Insurance Sales Producer
We are expanding and have an opening for top performing Sales Representatives to join our award winning sales team. With our insurance agency’s extensive customer care work, and our amazing products and services, we are excited with the opportunity to maintain our momentum and continue to gain market share.
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Follow up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Grow sales revenue by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Prospects for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- A property & casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within specified time frame.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Be equipped with great listening and closing skills.
Paid Time Off
Reimbursement For License Available
Pay: $40,000 to $100,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Stirling Potolsky