Insurance Sales Producer *** Aggressive Compensation Package
Who We Are
Our company is a fast paced, local premier Allstate Agency specializing in Home, Life, Retirement, Auto, and Commercial insurance products.
We care, and it shows in our results. We are an award winning, top producing office. Our dedicated staff work incredibly well as a team and always put the customer first. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a premier agency, we want to hear from you. Apply to our team today!
What We Need
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will help the Allstate agency grow by engaging potential prospects and building strong relationships within the community. You will work as a member of a sales team focused in providing personal and commercial insurance that will help protect your customers and their businesses.
As a Licensed Sales Producer, you will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer's understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships as a trusted advisor.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Solicits new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
- Treats each customer contact as a cross and up-sell opportunity including financial products
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes sales
- Builds strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Achieves new business production goals and objectives
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts
- Presents and explains insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals
- Consistently provides outstanding customer service
- Must hold a current Property & Casualty License; Commercial experience is a plus
- Live within a commutable distance to the office
- Bilingual a plus
Critical Characteristics Required
- Upbeat, positive, enthusiastic “can do” attitude a must!
- Problem solver, capable of handling challenging situations professionally
- Ability to handle customer rejection
- Timely follow-up of all customer inquiries
- Self-motivated to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Team player
What We Offer
- Aggressive compensation structure with unlimited earning potential!
- Base salary + Commission + Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- 401K with company match after 1 year
- Reimbursement for CE and License renewal
- In-house and on-going training
Work Shift: Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm, and Fridays 9am-5pm
Job Status: Full Time