Insurance Customer Service and Cross-Sell ** Great Compensation and Bonus Opportunity!
Who We Are
Our company is a fast paced, local premier Allstate Agency specializing in Home, Life, Retirement, Auto, and Commercial insurance products.
We care, and it shows in our results. We are an award winning, top producing office. Our dedicated staff work incredibly well as a team and always put the customer first. If you have a passion for helping others and an interest in building your career with a premier agency, we want to hear from you. Apply to our team today!
What We Need
As a Licensed Service Advisor, you will work with our customers addressing their needs and concerns and providing solutions. You are an integral member of the team, providing outstanding customer service even in the most challenging situations. You will use your in-depth product knowledge and understanding of the customer’s needs to solve problems and recommend appropriate product offerings for their situation. You will be a trusted resource for our customers.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone and email
- Resolve customer inquiries, issues, problems and requests through in-depth product knowledge and appropriate research
- Use active listening and ask fact finding questions to resolve issues
- Builds strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
- Informs customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts
- Cross-sell and provide product recommendations to increase account penetration
- Achieves established service objective
- Must hold a current Property & Casualty License; Commercial experience is a plus
- Live within a commutable distance to the office
- Bilingual a plus
Critical Characteristics Required
- Upbeat, positive, enthusiastic “can do” attitude a must!
- Ability to learn and use office technology
- Ability to retain and organize information
- Problem solver, capable of handling challenging situations professionally
- Timely follow-up of all customer inquiries
- Self-motivated to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Coachable and eager to learn
- Team player
What We Offer
- Great compensation structure
- Base salary + Commission + Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- Medical Benefits
- 401K with company match after 1 year
- Reimbursement for CE and License renewal
- In-house and on-going training
Work Shift: Monday-Thursday 10am-6pm, and Fridays 9am-5pm
Job Status: Full Time