Insurance Agent - Oakland, NJ
Allstate Agency is seeking a licensed professional for Oakland office. We're looking for a positive person with a warm and outgoing personality to help us grow our agency. This staff member will perform a variety of sales activities including:
• Prepare and present coverage proposals to new clients
• Develop referral partnerships with customers and business partners
• Networking outside of the office to develop business
• Promote the agency and its products to current customers and business partners
• Advise current clients regarding their coverage and recommend and present proposals for new coverage
• Develop and generate new clients for the agency via outbound calls and working leads provided by the agency
• Customer service and other agency tasks as assigned
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be willing to obtain or currently possess a Property & Casualty insurance license.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: Caivano - Oakland