Commercial Sales Representative- NJ
Looking for a great sales opportunity? Insurance sales agents are in demand. The majority of activity in this role is directed toward the generation of new sales to existing and prospective clients. Success in this role is based on an individual’s motivation with a hunger to win. To learn more about our agency and how we can help you reach your financial goals APPLY TODAY!
Duties for the Inside Sales Representative may include:
• Cross-selling existing customers with other Allstate products
• Generating quotes
• Providing excellent customer service
• Relationship building
• Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources
• Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty
Skills & Requirements
• Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable
• Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills
• A property & casualty license is preferred but will train good individual
- Commercial background is preferred
• Great Customer Service Skills
• Works well with other employees and is a team player with a positive attitude
• 3-5 years prior sales experience is preferred
Allstate Agents Offer
• Competitive Compensation plans
• Ongoing company training and professional development
Here’s YOUR opportunity to capitalize on a genuine career opportunity! If you are a motivated, high energy individual who is looking to take the next step in their career, APPLY NOW!
Allstate agents are independent contractors representing Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company and are not Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company employees. As an agency staff member, you will be an employee of the agency and will not be an employee of Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company or its affiliates.
Job Status: Full Time